Sunday, June 09, 2013

Thank you!

THANK YOU!

Thank you all so much for the beautiful flowers.  I am overwhelmed by the love and support I have
received from the family of God online.  I can't thank you enough, but the Lord knows how much it has
meant to me.  This surgery has been so much harder than I anticipated, and being one who does not
regularly jump into things that are difficult, if I had known how difficult it would be, I might not have
done it.  He has been faithful, though, and has given me cause to glorify His name each and every step
of the way.  Someone told me before the surgery that the Lord will "give you exactly what you need
when you need it", and how true that is!  He met me exactly where I was and gave me the strength,
courage and perseverance to go forward.  I could not have done this without God at my side. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you...I praise God to be a part of His family; one that prays for their
brothers and sisters and reached across time and space to envelope me in an embrace that is all the more
beautiful for it having been sent from the Father.  

Your Sister in Christ,

Kim Marts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus.

May the Lord keep you in his firm embrace, Kim. Would love to hear more reports from you on your recovery and we need to keep praying that this will give you relief and improvement in your body.

J.

Anonymous said...

May the LORD, the only true LORD who loves us, continue to graciously heal Kim body, soul and spirit to His glory.

Thanks so much Kim for continuing to bless all who know you or read your beautiful testimony.

Truly all who love LORD Jesus shall not be be in want of faith, hope and love.Truly goodness and mercy shall follow them all the days of their life and forever.

Kim, I'm looking forward to more inspiring contributions from you!

Reine Gnade

Cherie c. said...

Same here Kim, looking forward to having you back well. Love ya!

your sister in Christ Jesus,
Cherie c.