Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pat Robertson Whines Again

Read this.

Will anyone ever believe the Sermon on the Mount? You know, when men shall say all manner of evil against you for my sake rejoice - and all that jazz. And where did all this “They would never do that to Muslims” come from? Do we compare ourselves with Muslims?

Heb.12:3-4 - For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Jesus endured the cross, but we squeal like stuck pigs when we are mocked.
Christian television, a real disgrace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Persecution, indeed.
Lisa

Rick Frueh said...

BTW - I am not outraged that SNL did a parady. I am outraged at how short I come in accurately revealing Christ in my life.