Thursday, August 30, 2007

Top Ten Reasons You Know Your Pastor Isn't Called

OK, over at Pyro a commentor mused about writing a top ten list about when you know your pastor isn’t called. You know, just to lighten up for a minute. None of you know this but my mother was a stand up comedienne. So sometimes I just can’t help it.


10. He doesn’t agree with you
9. He cheats at golf
8. He thinks “Pyromaniacs” is a disco group
7. He thinks Thomas Nelson wrote the Bible
6. She doesn’t wear enough makeup
5. He wears too much makeup
4. He thinks Plato is the original Greek
3. He has “applause” lights on the front of the pulpit
2. He thinks the movie “The Godfather” denied the Trinity
1. He insists on including eunuchs in his altar calls.

3 comments:

Baptist Girl said...

lol, that's was funny Rick. I like #8 the best

Cristina

Joshua said...

This is hilarious!!! 7, 2, and 1 are just flat out funny!

Steve said...

Rick-

I like the list. Good to see you laughing again!

Do you mind if I use it on one of my blogs?