Thursday, January 01, 2015

Missions

MISSIONS

In the past several years I have come across many believers who love Jesus and are pursuing Him. But many have not found a trustworthy missions organization. I know there are many. But over twenty years ago my friend and brother Chris Stebbins and I began Uttermost Parts Fellowship as a missions organization which primarily concentrates on Africa. UPF has sent many, many thousands of dollars, and Chris and I donate personally every month. Chris has done all the clerical work over the years and has never taken one penny for it. In fact there has never been one penny for administration. So in 2015 if your heart is for missions here is the address for a tax deductible donation, and you can also go to sunbiz.org and see the officers of our organization.

UPF
P.O. 63
Crystal Springs, Fl. 33524

No comments: