Friday, April 16, 2010

I Guess I'm a Liberal!

I believe in liberal love, liberal grace, liberal mercy, liberal philanthropy, liberal faith, liberal hope, liberal atonement, liberal forgiveness, liberal prayer, and liberal obedience.

I guess I’m a liberal!

Disclaimer: I do not believe in liberal/conservative labels. They are manmade and lead to judgment and self righteousness. There are only saved sinners and lost sinners. The above is meant to show the counter productive nature of labels through satire.

3 comments:

JIBBS said...

Hahaha.

I like your sense of humor.

"Liberal atonement"--now there's a theological can of worms.

Rick Frueh said...

By liberal atonement I mean a universal offer and when personally applied it covers eternity. I do not mean any form of universalism and, yes, I am a free willer.

Sorry...

JIBBS said...

*smile*

So am I, if we are talking about God alone. :)