Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What Would Jesus Say?

Suppose Jesus came back to this world before he made His glorious Second Coming. And suppose He desired to address the true church. What if he said this:

“ I never intended you to borrow any money either personally or as a church.”

“Why do you study My Word without the same study of your obedience?”

“My throne room receives very little of your prayers.”

“Why do you care about politics when souls are headed for hell?”

“It seems to me that television is your god.”

“Do you think I don’t see your secret sins?”

“I have much more power to give you if you’ll make room for it.”

“Do you really love sinners when you criticize them?”

“Do really believe you worship Me for one pitiful hour on Sundays?”

“If you believe I am coming why do you save up money on earth?”

“Why have you abandoned preaching My cross?”

“Why is your heart so full of this world?”

“Do you care about the lost and poor around the world?”

“Don’t you believe I died for Muslims?”

“How can you share the allegiance that belongs to me with something secular?”

“I hold no favor toward America or any other nation.”

“Let Me take care of Israel, you just preach My gospel.”

“Why has My communion become such a perfunctory observance?”

“I am calling many of you as full time missionaries but who is listening?”

“If you will seek My face with your whole heart I will send you the revival you so desperately need.”

“I love you with all my heart, can you love Me as well?”

No comments: